Blythswood Square is the first hotel I have stayed at where every expectation was exceeded. From the beauty and quality of surroundings to the opulent spa facilities the hotel was luxury all the way.
The room was spotless, the bed amazing the right balance of soft and firm (without having to use the pillow menu (yes you heard right - they offer a pillow menu)). The room had lots of informational materials and we were given a guided tour of the room and how to navigate all the technology (great service). The spa was exceptional - again the young chap in the spa room gave us a guided tour of how to get the best out of our time there - useful for us.
I have never experienced such attentive staff - each and every one polite, friendly and professional. A special mention has to go to the cocktail bar manager Scott and his assistant Martin for not only providing us with the best cocktails we have had but also going the extra mile to make our stay special.
I have an intolerance to gluten and was offered gluten free bread in the dining room as well as a specially made dish - although most of their food was gluten free anyway.
A two day break has left us feeling like we have had a holiday. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland