We had an enjoyable spa day, we had a voucher for 50% off the Rhassoul Mud Treatment and three hour Thermal Experience with a glass of Prosecco each for £45 per person it was worth it, float around the spa and the mud treatment for 2 left us with baby soft skin, three of the water jets in the main "pool" area weren't working, no biggie when the spa is quiet. I wouldn't pay more, it isn't worth it to me. We had a nice time, relaxing, great jacuzzi. Staff were fine, nothing to write home about. My husband pressed the emergency button in one of the steam rooms thinking it "did" something not realising it was an emergency button BUT nobody came! Glad neither of us needed medical attention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland