Stayed for three nights. Very lovely spacious room with king sized bed. Great walk in shower and bath. Everything was kept clean.
All the staff were very attentive and helpful.
Arrived late. No hotel parking so had to use multi storey around the block. It cost around £30 for three days using a discount provided by the hotel. Decided to have room service which was expensive but a tasty meal. I had a burger and chips whilst my wife had a fish dish. There are a number of good restaurants in the area so we tended to dine out. The breakfasts were good but the service was a bit slow.
My wife had several spa treatments which she thoroughly enjoyed. I used the pool once. The water jets were powerful which I enjoy - great for a stiff neck.
The only blip was the two fire alarms, one at 7.00 in the morning. It's difficult to know if you have to get up when it stops ringing after a couple of minutes.
Very well located for walking into the shopping centre (about 5 minutes to the main pedestrianized street).
Got a good deal on line by paying upfront.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland