My husband and I stayed using the square deal, which included an overnight stay, breakfast, dinner and use of the thermal experience.
My husband worked on the renovation of the hotel so was keen to take me to see the finished article! The hotel is beautiful, modern and feels very luxurious!
Our room was very cosy with lovely furnishings and an amazing marble bathroom, loved that the bathroom could open up into the bedroom using the doors at the bath!
Dinner and breakfast was delicious, had the best cote du boeuf we hae ever tried!
Now the spa... I have since visited several times for spa days and afternoon tea! The spa is the best I've ever been to! Feels like you are in a different world and a great range of treatments on offer! I would highly recommend one of the wrap treatments! The thermal experience is also lovely and relaxing and really does feel like your a million miles away!
Overall we love this hotel, I've stayed in many luxury hotels including the likes of Cameron house ect and Blythswood really has topped them all!
Will be returning in the near future!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland