We stayed at Blythswood Square for four nights in July. The service was excellent, especially the Concierge. The decor was lovely to look at but not very functional. Our room had one small window and a wall of black curtains. The lampshades were black on the outside, the wood stained dark grey, and the marble bathroom was dark grey. This was a dark room, one I would not want to spend a lot of time in.
The restaurant was beautifully decorated, much lighter, with good service, and excellent food. The location of the hotel is very good. We walked to the Willow Tea Room and the Glasgow School Of Art, two locations on the Macintosh Trail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Lastminute, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland