In what used to be the Royal Automobile club, the owners have transformed it into a high class hotel.
The staff are very helpful and pleasant; the bar atmospheric and comfortable.
My room was large, clean and extremely comfortable. The bathroom was huge with a seperate walk in shower (my only criticism is that the very large bath had no grab handles and for some one who is quite short, could be awkward getting in and out!).
i didn't have dinner there (went Brian's) but breakfast was great - you can even have a bloody mary shoukld the need arise!)
greta hotel - go find out for yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland