We booked this hotel for two nights before starting a tour of Scotland. We enjoyed the location, a short walk (10 minutes or so) from George Square. Maybe a two block walk to the Art school, where we enjoyed a one hour tour. The breakfast was fabulous and the wait staff was great. We had an average size room. They did ask if we wanted a morning paper delivered to our door each morning and we were charged for that. Did not use the spa, so I cannot comment on that. Nice bar on the second floor where we would stop for a nightcap. Would definitely stay here again if I were in Glasgow. Great little restaurant around the corner called Two Fat Ladies at the Buttery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Lastminute, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland