We stayed for one night in September as a wee treat to ourselves, and enjoyed every second of our stay. Amazingly comfy bed with lovely linen and the best pillows I have ever had, and the decor made it feel very luxurious. I know what other reviewers are saying about lack of daylight, which I would agree with, but for us this isnt a problem. We are out most of the day and on return to the hotel just want to relax. We were annoyed to forget appropriate attire for using the pool etc. which looked just lovely, we will make sure we make use of it next time.
We had a couple of cockails in the bar at night, and they were some of the best I have had, lots of care and attention taken to make, and it was worth the effort. Top of the range spirits used which always makes a great drink.
The breakfast options were endless and of the highest quality, we sampled some of the continental option and then had a hot option, all of which we could not fault, delicious.
This overnighter was a treat, and it certainly felt that way. The staff on check in were fast and friendly and our luggage was taken to the room for us. The service was excellent but friendly and not snooty like some other 5 star establishments we have stayed at, where service has been too staged, and uncomfortable. The perfect balance.
My favourite part had the be the ridiculously comfy bed and the rainfall shower with nice toiletries. We will be back again I am sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland