I visit Glasgow regularly for business and pleasure and have used many of its hotels. This is the second time I have stayed here and it is the best of the city centre lodgings. It has the most pleasant location and is very handy for some of Glasgow's better eateries. It is a lovely building. The staff are top class. The breakfast I had was very good indeed. The only downside that other reviewers noted is the fact that some of the rooms have a disappointing view but that is a small price to pay for staying at the hotel that currently sets the standard for downtown Glasgow. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland