We loved this hotel and will stay again the next time we are in Glasgow.
Highly recommended if you prefer higher end luxury hotels.
The interior is a fantastic blend of historic, classical and modern. The hotel restaurant has fantastic food and a very progressive menu for a Scottish restaurant, while maintaining some of the key local ingredients you want to experience while traveling.
The whisky selection is also very good, and the bartender was helpful picking out lesser known whiskeys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland