My wife surprised me by booking a night at the hotel for my birthday at the beginning of February. When we checked in the staff were very helpful and service was efficient. Our standard room was big and the bathroom was lovely. The only minor points were that there was no heated towel rail in the bathroom and no music docking station to connect my I-pod to play tunes. These are minor details but for a 5 star hotel I would have expected all amenities.
Hotel guests can use the spa facilities for nothing between 6-9pm and 7-10am. The spa is fantastic. There are so many different rooms to relax in, a massive Jacuzzi and a very nice pool. This was definitely the highlight of the stay and I would recommend making full use of the spa if you stay here as it is very relaxing.
Breakfast was also fantastic. This was included in our room rate and we could order from the breakfast menu and eat from the buffet. The Buffet had an amazing variety of fruit, cereal, bread and even free alcohol to make bloody Mary's!! The scrambled eggs that I ordered were possibly the nicest I have ever had and was a great end to a very nice hotel stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland