Booked a Sunday night ahead of business trip. Good rate so got at a price that might get something a lot lower standard usually. This is a really nice place.
Got a room on the top floor which was quiet, albeit I agree with recent reviewer about being very dimly lit. Anyhow, nice bed and freebie chocolate marshmallows (its the small things!). Only odd thing was that shower cubicle in the toilet area, but separate bath as well.
Had drinks early in evening at main downstairs bar and then a few whiskies much later at the first floor bar, There was live music there earlier in the evening when I arrived. Friendly bar-tender. (didn't have evening meal there).
Breakfast was good spread and decent eggs benedict!
Anyhow, would certainly return, happy to take girlfriend there - a good measure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland