Despite the desire of some Scots to self destruct this English man continues to enjoy everyvisitto Glasgow, usually out at Clydebank in the very functional & efficient Beardmore but most recently at Blythswood Square. Room view so so but fully compensated for by the exotic spa reminiscent of hedonistic Roman baths. Any hotel which offers a bottle of chilled vodka & all the other makings of a hangover cure has to be applauded, even if you don't take advantage of breakfast alcohol!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland