Sorry I m just getting round to writing a review on this hotel! What an amazing relxing experience you hve at this hotel!
My fiance and I stayed Christmas Eve 2013 and it was truely amzing, the christmas tree at the reception was wonderful, and the staff were very friendly and warm. When you stay you automaticlly get access to the thermal spa and what a fantstic experience this is!
Very very relaxing, the rooms are very modern and had a lottle welcom board of chocoltes and gingerbread men. the breakfast is fir for a king with a buffet style trable with ham, bread, cheese, meats and juice, as well as the full scottish being on offer.
The cocktailas are to die for and very unusual, as it was christmas morning when we woke up there was a little gift bag at our door with chocolte, some drambuie, nd a tangerine, very nice touch!
We have aleady booked up again for this xmas eve :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland