Stayed for a couple of nights and was immediately impressed by the room which for £275.00 per night B&B basis, I should be ! Lovely large bed, good work table with plenty of plugs, well directed lights and widescreen TV. The bathroom was exceptional with large bath, good towels, washbasin with wide surround to lay out toiletries, walk-in power shower and wc that could be shut-off as required. My concern was that hotel heating was working overtime when Glasgow had a mini heatwave and the room a/c was unsatisfactory to cool the room. As a senior citizen with reducing mobility, I would have liked safety handles to make easy access for both the shower and bath. The food at the corporate event was very good and service also enthusiastic but breakfast in the main dining room disappointed. Two fried eggs with hard yolks, poor quality sausage, toast arriving too early, luke warm coffee, poor selection of pastries. Not good value at £16.50 for the Full Scottish. However, on balance I enjoyed my stay and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland