Four of ladies were here for my daughter's 21st, booked 2 Deluxe Rooms for overnite stay with breakfast and a treatment each with use use of the spa. Wow wow, fantastic , so relaxing , bath robes and slippers and a bottle of water were complimentary , what more could we ask for!! The Spa was fab with a great choice of water jets in the pool, steam rooms, sauna and more. The deluxe rooms were spacious with very comfortable beds, a mini fridge but we had to resist the goodies. Had dinner out but did have a look at menu that's mouthwatering which we will try anthr time. Breakfast is 10 out of 10.. Full English was fab as well as breads, juices, fruit, meat and more from buffet table. Even had anthr hour in the Spa .
Worth every penny and will definitely be back for my 50th next year. Staff were helpful too .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland