I stayed here just 1 night 2 weeks ago because my partner was in Glasgow on business. The building itself is impressive from the outside and I loved the marble floor and furniture in the entrance hall. The room itself wasn't huge but the bathroom was superb-brown marble throughout with a separate shower cubicle. The bed was king-size with very good quality linens. It did feel luxurious and it didn't cost the earth.
Breakfast the next morning was served by very friendly (and Scottish, thank goodness) staff -the full Scottish breakfast was delicious and included slices of haggis and blood pudding along with the usual fare. It couldn't be faulted. We drove up to Port Appin later on for our main break and had quite a different experience there, for a lot more money....;-). We will definitely stay at the Blythswood Square again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Lastminute, LateRooms, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland