This is located about 10 minutes walk from the shopping district in Glasgow. It's also an easy 20 minute to the West End to see other areas outside of the shopping.
The room was very pretty. The bathroom was large and had double sinks. However, it was missing outlets in the bathroom. This seemed to us to be a design flaw.
The breakfasts had smoked fish and meat, along with fruit and pastries. It was the same each day but very impressive for an included meal.
The staff was always polite and helpful. They seemed cheery, which was nice after London.
I'd stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland