We stayed here for our anniversary in August, and I think it's the nicest hotel we have ever stayed in! From the moment you walk into the foyer the place is pure luxury. The staff at reception were very welcoming and friendly, and a nice porter carried our bags up to the room for us. And what a room it was! We had a huuuge comfy bed, a gorgeous marble bathroom with a sliding wall leading back into the bedroom (you can have a soak in the super deep bath whilst watching tv through the hole in the wall!). The flat screen tv has a fairly wide range of free (and recent) movies - we watched Shutter Island. The next morning we had breakfast delivered to the room - there was a good menu to choose from, and the food itself was lovely. The only downside to the whole stay was that we were only there for one night! We'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blythswood Square is more than a hotel and is an exciting addition to Glasgow's city centre. Not only does it have 100 stunning guest rooms but it also houses an amazing spa, restaurant, salon bar and private event areas, a true 5 star proposition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blythswood Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blythswood Square Hotel Glasgow
- Blythswood Square Glasgow, Scotland