“Best Garlic Naan Ever”
Review of Koolba

Koolba
Reserve with OpenTable
Koolba is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 2,657 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$20 - US$46
Cuisines: Indian, Persian
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: KoolBa is a warm, modern, and inviting authentic Indian restaurant in Glasgow, located in the heart of the Merchant City. We have worked hard and KoolBa has now become synonymous with quality Indian and Persian cuisine. We have achieved this with our commitment to using the best local produce, fresh herbs, carefully selected whole spices, but above all offering genuine appreciation and care to all of our customers. We are committed to providing freshly made to order dishes to Glasgow's diners. Some customers enjoy switching between our Indian and Persian dishes with each course, and in particular, many of our regular diners recommend our homemade chicken pakora as a firm favourite, along with freshly made peshwari naan. Open for Merchant City Festival from 20/07 Monday Noon till the end of July!
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

The best garlic and coriander naan I've ever had. Literally dripping with garlic butter, amazing! Vegetable pakora is so light and fluffy and the two dips are also incredible. Chicken Bhuna for main. 2 courses for £10.95 on the pre theatre. Value for money and without a doubt the best Indian in Glasgow.

1  Thank Jennifer A
Write a ReviewReviews (1,757)

Reviewed 12 November 2017

A great restaurant best food .Friendly staff atmosphere good. can't wait to go back. A great experience in Indian food

1  Thank eric b
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Have visited KoolBa on a number of occasions and have recommended it to quite a few people now - who all loved it too! Amazing food and great service in a lovely setting.

Looking forward to my next visit!

2  Thank JoanneD2404
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy my visits to koolba. Even though I was in alone still felt at home.

Will definitely be back soon!

Looking forward to koolbites opening for quick bites at Central station.

4  Thank simon672
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I was at this restaurant between Xmas and New year 2016 having been a guest of a client.

The meal then was superb with attentive staff. So decided to visit last week, yes I know it was sometime before going back but not had a curry since, with friends.

I can only say the meal was superb and staff were so helpful and could not have been better served by such excellent staff. Manager was most accommodating when I requested a booth, which I had not requested on my online booking.

Full marks to Koolba and will definitely return, not leaving it too long till next visit, and would highly recommend.

2  Thank stan2372016