“My favourite indian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bukharah

Bukharah
Reserve with OpenTable
Bukharah is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 2,393 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: West End
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“My favourite indian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Bukharah is my favourite Indian restaurant in Glasgow. The food is fabulous and would merit an excellent rating alone! However, what makes this restaurant even more special is the staff. You are greeted with a warm welcome at the door and nothing is ever too much trouble for them. If you don't see your favourite dish on the menu then they will do their utmost to make it for you. I have booked Bukharah for both small and large group nights out and have never been let down. I must mention Suhayl who goes above and beyond to ensure that all aspects of the evening goes smoothly from the time of the booking to recommending wonderful dishes according to individuals' tastes. He does this in such a way as to make everyone feel very looked after and cared for. Ten out of ten every time!!

• Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
Glasgow
“Beautiful food in modern setting.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Set in the Kelvingrove area of Glasgow, which is home to a few very high quality Indian restaurants, I was initially reluctant to visit the Bukharah as I didn't think it could possibly be as good as my usual haunt, however my husband suggested giving it a go as a few people had recommended it and I was not disappointed.

We had poppadum's and dips to start, followed by butter chicken, garlic chilli chicken, chef's dall, rice and peshwari naan, and the food was faultless, absolutely mouth wateringly delicious. The service was quick and attentive and the staff friendly and helpful. The restaurant itself is modern and clean.

I will definitely be back.

Visited July 2014
“Lunch here”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Had lunch here and the foor and service is good but the drinks are way overpriced.
A Pint of Cobra is £4.40 and a Pint of lager is £3.90. A coke will set you back £2.90.
Wont be rushing back in a hurry.

• Visited July 2014
Glasgow
“Great Food, Great Service, Great At”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I visited here with my family.
One of my family members is coeliac and cannot eat foods which contain gluten. The staff were very accommodating to this and we were told that many dishes could be altered to suit our needs. Food is fantastic. The best Indian restaurant out there! I would strongly recommend this place to anyone with coeliac disease and everyone else too!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best Indian food - ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Visited this restaurant with my other half and two children. Wasn't impressed by the outside appearance but once inside my opinion completely transformed. From the minute we walked in the staff were friendly and super attentive catering to all our quirky needs (mainly the childrens) with a smile on their faces!!! The food was amazing!!! Best korma sauce I've ever tried and the Seafood Sizzler Platter was divine. Four cleared plates says it all. Our waitress couldn't have done enough for us - she was super friendly and chatty without being overbearing and in the way. Not cheap (but not overly expensive) however don't mind paying a little more for such great food and service. We're already planning on when we can return. Beautiful late afternoon lunch that doesn't leave you with that 'bagged up' feeling you get sometimes after an Indian meal. Will definitely be back soon.

• Visited July 2014