“out of the ordinary”
Review of Bukharah

Bukharah
Reserve with OpenTable
Bukharah is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #122 of 2,522 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Reviewed 11 August 2014

What a lucky find! Excellent food and service. Calamari and pakora starters delish. Lamb melts in the mouth, chicken tender and tasty. Service excellent. Slightly more expensive than other Glasgow curry-shops...worth it! Pity they don't have Lal Toofan lager..Cobra is sooo yesterday. Spacious and airy..not usual elbow to elbow with other diners and stifling candles. Eaten curries in Glasgow since 70's and this is my new favourite. Adjacent cocktail bar adds to experience.

1  Thank Ann M

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Bukharah is my favourite Indian restaurant in Glasgow. The food is fabulous and would merit an excellent rating alone! However, what makes this restaurant even more special is the staff. You are greeted with a warm welcome at the door and nothing is ever too much trouble for them. If you don't see your favourite dish on the menu then they will do their utmost to make it for you. I have booked Bukharah for both small and large group nights out and have never been let down. I must mention Suhayl who goes above and beyond to ensure that all aspects of the evening goes smoothly from the time of the booking to recommending wonderful dishes according to individuals' tastes. He does this in such a way as to make everyone feel very looked after and cared for. Ten out of ten every time!!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Set in the Kelvingrove area of Glasgow, which is home to a few very high quality Indian restaurants, I was initially reluctant to visit the Bukharah as I didn't think it could possibly be as good as my usual haunt, however my husband suggested giving it a go as a few people had recommended it and I was not disappointed.

We had poppadum's and dips to start, followed by butter chicken, garlic chilli chicken, chef's dall, rice and peshwari naan, and the food was faultless, absolutely mouth wateringly delicious. The service was quick and attentive and the staff friendly and helpful. The restaurant itself is modern and clean.

I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Had lunch here and the foor and service is good but the drinks are way overpriced.
A Pint of Cobra is £4.40 and a Pint of lager is £3.90. A coke will set you back £2.90.
Wont be rushing back in a hurry.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I visited here with my family.
One of my family members is coeliac and cannot eat foods which contain gluten. The staff were very accommodating to this and we were told that many dishes could be altered to suit our needs. Food is fantastic. The best Indian restaurant out there! I would strongly recommend this place to anyone with coeliac disease and everyone else too!