“Poor customer service and not bothered attitude”
Review of China Blue

China Blue
Ranked #299 of 2,407 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Malaysian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: We offer traditional Malaysian and Chinese cuisine including our famous tapas. We offer many fine wines and Chinese beers. We are proud to serve locally sourced ingredients . We are open all day ,offering specials and Pre-theatre meals including our delicious beef noodle soup! Have a look at the mouth watering range above
London, United Kingdom
“Poor customer service and not bothered attitude”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I went for the first time, I would never go back again. I walked in and asked for a table for one, the restaurant was very busy but there still a table for me. The customer service was extremely bad. I kept calling for someone to take my orders (more than 5 times), they just couldn't be bothered. They only care of large group customers, left alone solo aside. The staff just walked around my table and treat me as invisible. I waited more than 30 min for order to be taken while I watched every table around me get served. Why would they let me in at the first time if they don't care. It was ridiculous. I felt bitterly disappointed. I left the restaurant and would never wanted to go back again.

• Visited January 2014

Douglas, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Nice chinese restaraunt”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My family and I visited this restaurant today and had the pre theatre menu. The food was lovely, fresh and hot and the plates had been warmed before arriving on our table. There was a nice atmosphere in the place and we did not feel rushed at all. The price was very reasonable and we will definitely go back.

• Visited January 2014
Hedge End, United Kingdom
“Okay....ish”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Very large portions, but price reflected this. Decor a bit outdated but had a good window seat to watch the world go by (restaurant is on first floor). Tasty, but not outstanding.

Visited December 2013
Marrakech, Morocco
“very average”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

this is a restaurant that the chinese eat in. ive not seen many locals going into this place and there were none when i visited purely out of curiousity myself one day for dinner. restaurants are not nicely done out in hong kong as they are in the uk and this was definitely hong kong style inside. there was no atmosphere, it was just a place to eat and go. the staff were very polite. possibly a little suprised to see me and even more so when i said i wanted a table and had noone else with me. the meal was ok, nothing special to write home about the food. i guess i'd give it a 5/10 since they were friendly and the food was ok.

Visited November 2012
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
“Fantastic pre theatre menue,s”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have eaten in this Chinese Restuarant many times and a lot of Chinese people do which is always a good sign. Lunch £5.95 two course which also includes a prawn cocktail starter and free prawn crackers. Food is excellent and i am very fussy about Chinese or Indian Restaurants you will not be disappointed.

Visited October 2013