“Fantastic Chinese food!”

Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: We offer traditional Malaysian and Chinese cuisine including our famous tapas. We offer many fine wines and Chinese beers. We are proud to serve locally sourced ingredients . We are open all day ,offering specials and Pre-theatre meals including our delicious beef noodle soup! Have a look at the mouth watering range above
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Chinese food!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Really nice experience in the restaurant. Extraordinary food, although the waiter struggled a little bit to explain us the differences among some of the options. Apart from that, everything was fantastic. In fact, I have to add that this restaurant was recommended to me by a couple of chinese friends, so take into account their opinion rather than mine!

• Visited February 2014

Aberdeenshire , Scotland
“Good quality Chinese food”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My wife and I visited during Celtic Connections and found this restaurant while seeking shelter from the rain ! On entering the upstairs restaurant the customers were predominantly Chinese , always a good sign. We were greeted with the news that their drinks licence had expired but that we were welcome to buy from another establishment if we so wished. Service was attentive and the food was very tasty. Recommended

London, United Kingdom
“Poor customer service and not bothered attitude”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I went for the first time, I would never go back again. I walked in and asked for a table for one, the restaurant was very busy but there still a table for me. The customer service was extremely bad. I kept calling for someone to take my orders (more than 5 times), they just couldn't be bothered. They only care of large group customers, left alone solo aside. The staff just walked around my table and treat me as invisible. I waited more than 30 min for order to be taken while I watched every table around me get served. Why would they let me in at the first time if they don't care. It was ridiculous. I felt bitterly disappointed. I left the restaurant and would never wanted to go back again.

Douglas, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Nice chinese restaraunt”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My family and I visited this restaurant today and had the pre theatre menu. The food was lovely, fresh and hot and the plates had been warmed before arriving on our table. There was a nice atmosphere in the place and we did not feel rushed at all. The price was very reasonable and we will definitely go back.

Hedge End, United Kingdom
“Okay....ish”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Very large portions, but price reflected this. Decor a bit outdated but had a good window seat to watch the world go by (restaurant is on first floor). Tasty, but not outstanding.

Visited December 2013