“Fabulous Restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Glasgow
“Fabulous Restaurant”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Every time we eat in here it is delicious, they never fail to provide you with an exceptionally tasty meal. The atmosphere adds to the whole experience also!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“West End Tinto - Not Good”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Had lunch here with a friend and had six tapas dishes off the main menu between the two of us. I enjoyed a goats cheese dish but nothing else. Felt the food was really poor. We also ordered a jug of Sangria but it was probably the worst I have ever tasted. Would definitely give this place a miss.

Glasgow
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We visited tinto at Battlefield late this afternoon and have to say were really disappointed with the whole experience. We have been there on numerous occasions and always recommend it to others but sadly this was our last visit. I'm afraid that the food wasn't up to its usual standard, the Waiter should perhaps retrain in Customer Service and the final straw was being over charged by nearly a third of our bill!!

2 Thank Karen898
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Yummmmmmm!!!!!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Delicious! Wonderful, flavoursome food, will definatley be back soon. Service was great, didn't feel rushed when ordering and spent a while enjoying all courses. Would highly recommend :)

• Visited April 2014
glasgow
“never again (Westend)”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have been going to Tinto for a number of years and I've always loved it (south side)
Raving about the place for a long time, I decided to take my friends to the new west end restaurant. What a dissapointment! There was four of us & we got three tapas for £9.50 which is always a great deal. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the portion sizes....TINY! I am usually stuffed after three at the south side restaurant, but I was left very hungry when I leave the west end. I got the pork & it have 5 tiny slices & a hand full of rocket. It was sized to feed a small child. I understand the concept of Tapas, but these were extremely small portions. When I told the waiter, well he couldn't really give a dam.
I will certainly not be returning. I will take my business elsewhere. Somewhere that is actually going to feed me. I hope this message is read by management as you have just lost a Ioyal customer.

• Visited April 2014