The whole experience was fantastic! My partner and I arrived easily at the hotel and checked in very quickly through the fantastic self service check in. I loved the fact we had an option of choosing which room we wanted. We went for a 7th floor courtyard view in comparison to a second floor city centre view. My partner thought it would be quieter, which it most certainly was although we did look out to a building site. The room was a comfortable size and the bed was HUGE and very impressive. We brought our own hangers as, reading previous reviews knew that hanging space was limited but even though we stayed for three nights we had plenty of space. IPod dock a brilliant touch. Everything controlled by remote which we both loved. Mood lighting from shower cubicle was changeable.We bought our breakfasts before we arrived at a cracking price of £6. I thought it was a fantastic set up. Orange juice, tea or coffee and a hot breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, sausages, black pudding, tomatoes, toast, muffins and beans was delicious. We both filled up every morning and we didn't have to eat anything else until our evening meals which was brilliant. My partner however is a cereal lover and would of loved to of seen a selection of cereals, porridge, yogarts and fruit on offer. We both had three fantastic nights sleep ready for our days in Glasgow. Checking out was just as easy as checking in, simple and quick. We both had a fantastic stay at a brilliant price and would definately return and recommend to others.
My partner was particular impressed with a female staff member who helped us upon check in. My partner asked her where abouts to visit in Glasgow, any touristy hot spots, restaurants, bars, etc and she was outstanding. She knew the city inside out and recommended Jamie's Italian which we visited on our first night. She was back on the day we checked out and not only remembered us but wanted to know exactly where we had been, what we had done, where had we eaten, what did we enjoy, etc. Very impressive customer service. My partner is sorry that she didn't take the girls name but would like to thank her for her fantastic customer service. The staff who were looking after the breakfasts were brilliant too. We were unsure of the set up of breakfast on our first morning and were guided through the whole process. The cleaning staff were very friendly and greeted us every time they saw us with a hello, how are you and have you enjoyed your day so far which was very generous of them. Thank you to all Citizen M staff who have made our stay very enjoyable.
Thank you Citizen M
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland