Room was exceptionally small & there was very little space for bags etc or to hang clothes so we were always tripping over things. Bed was ok but not brilliant - it would have been nice if it had been made up properly instead of the pillows & covers just being slung in a heap. The "self service" check-in seems a bit odd when in reality they have to have someone there to tell you what to do and we were not alone in trying to fathom out the system. Breakfast was ok but not fantastic - again, you're left to your own devices in trying to figure out what's included & what isn't. Still, it just about did the job for one night - any longer would have been a nightmare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland