Stayed here for 2 nights at the weekend. Staff are so helpful and really nice. Hotel is so funky and modern and very clean. Rooms are different and a wee bit small but don't let that put you off, only thing is no bins in bedroom. Breakfast is good but trays a bit small and the biggest let down which i think needs to be changed asap when you are paying £99 is plastic Knifes and forks at breakfast, not good !! Loved this hotel and will 100% be back and thumbs up 2 the brilliant staff :-))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland