Really nice, very modern hotel. Very clean, very relaxed, very open. The rooms are small but perfectly formed. I'm a big guy but found the room so well designed that even theough the space was small it didn't feel it. Friends complained about the wardrobe space (3 hangers on the wall), but this place is designed for those who travel light. The moodpad was very good fun to play with (love mode was hilarious) but a bit of an annoyance as well (5 mins to get bbc1 with my luddite fingers), the waterfall shower was excellent and the bed was super comfy. Would definitely recommend staying for a night or two, but not for longer as I'd get claustrophobic eventually.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland