Great in-room facilities
Good availability of food and drink. Tasty food.
Big comfy bed.
Not so good things:
No parking, and not even a drop off area (!).
Screen-based check-in, which I found a bit cold.
TINY rooms. Only check into this hotel with someone you are very intimate with.
Bed only accessible from one side.
Breakfast served canteen style and only high stools available for seating.
Plastic cutlery (?)
Not sure if I'd return. :/
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland