Arrived in Glasgow early the first Thursday of September 2011 from Canada...long flight. Though not able to check-in right away, we asked about good breakfast places in the area, and the front desk staff readily provided their recommendations. Walked a short distance, had a lovely 'brekkie' (where restaurant owner came and talked to us), then were able to check in early (for a modest fee) and get a well needed nap before setting off to tour Glasgow. The hotel room, though very small, was very well appointed, had free WiFi, movies of ALL types, and had many 'nice' touches like changing light colours in the shower area. Bedding / towels of VERY high quality, as were fixtures in general! We would heartily recommend this hotel as a overnight stop for a day or two while exploring Glasgow! p&j
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland