We recently stayed for 1 night this month and was utterly amazed!
10 minute taxi ride away, in rush hour traffic, but we found the next day it was only a 10 minute walk away from Glasgow Queen Street station. The hotel was amazing from the outside and was very interesting on the inside. Very modern decorated with comfy lounge seats and TVs around.
The on line check-in was very simple and there was no issues at all, very simple to add extras such as breakfast or a late check-out. We also got the choice of 2 different rooms on different flours!
The room was slightly compact, but for 2 people it was very adequate, and there were lots of nice touches. The mood-board fascinated my partner and he played with the lights in the bathroom for around an hour. The remote may be tricky for non-techy people, but it isn't that difficult to work out the basics such as the lights and blinds. The bed was super comfy, quite high, and the quilts were brilliant. I was very happy to also find extra pillows in the drawer under the bed too! The only little, tiny, thing I saw wrong was the white headboard had some black smudges and scuffs on it.
The staff were lovely! All of them were polite and chatted to all the customers. We went to find some food, which I struggled to find but I was looking for something particular! But the choice was good, and the drinks were brilliant. We got talking to a lovely bar staff who was very nice and helped us find the best cocktails and had a good natter with my partner about the marketing of the hotel.
After our event, around 1am, we took advantage of the 24/7 cafe and brought 3 friends back to enjoy food and cocktails with us. All of them are now planning to stay there next time they go to Glasgow, and we are already planning a trip to see the Amsterdam one!
Check out was very simple and we were done in 5 minutes! Can't wait to revisit and take advantage of the location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland