Stayed here for a night with my boyfriend. Brilliant location for shopping and sightseeing. The check in is self service but there was a member of staff there to greet us and show us exactly what to do. The staff were very pleasant and chatty exactly the sort of customer service other more expensive hotels should take note in. The rooms are modern and full of technology: coloured shower and lighting, massive bed with remote controlled gadgets. Brilliant! I think it's more suited as a bachelor pad as my boyfriend didn't want to leave. However, I would definitely recommend this hotel and it was a really decent price. Will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland