We were very happy with our choice of hotel when we stayed at the CitizenM Glasgow in March. It was the perfect choice for us as it was quirky and had lots of tech.
The other reviews do cover it all, i would just like to add a few things.
The storage we had was more than sufficient for a suitcase and two large bags. We also hung clothes up and it didnt feel cramped.
This is a hotel for couples, or close friends, or people travelling alone. There is one large bed, and the rooms are very intimate.
I loved the hotel, and plan to stay at this one and possibly others in the group too. 10/10
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland