Stayed here for two nights to hit the sales and see a panto. Firstly it was a great location and easy to find from the train station. Staff were also friendly and helpful on arrival to show us how to use the self check in machine. Once used we went up to our room which was small but nice for a two night stay. Room was a little cold but can be adjusted on the control beside the bed. Free movies were good and free and there was something for everyone. Shower was good however there was only one tiny bin in the whole room so would say to take a carrier bag to put any rubbish into instead of messing up the room. Breakfast was good too. Will definitely be staying here next time in Glasgow :) lovely decor and didn't look run down at all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland