Stayed here on the 18/1/13 for 1 night for my boyfriends birthday! Was perfect it really was absolutely faultless!
1) it is right in the centre of Glasgow
2) the rooms are so clean and modern: I especially loved how you could change the lighting colour and the fact that there were loads of new movies on the tv that you could watch for free! Also the shower was cool!! And... The bed was massive!
3) the whole design of the hotel is funky and so unique! It really is a gem!
4) staff were very friendly and helpful, you also felt safe due to the security on the door at night!
Overall perfect!! Will definitely be back!! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland