What a great idea for a hotel. The rooms were comfortable, clean, functional and extremely quiet on the backside. Storage space is at a minimum, so pack light and best for a 1 or 2 night stay. The remote control for the TV, also controlled all the electronics in the room...lights, shades etc. Roomy shower with as much hot water as you wanted. The check-in resembles a airport kiosk process but there is an attendant to help. If you want to eat breakfast there, it's best to pay for a check-in and a save a few $'s. The staff are extremely friendly and very helpful...just ask for there great. There is a large cocktail bar which also serves as the breakfast area as well as a small connivence type store for purchasing essentials and snack 24 hour a day. The location is perfect, right in the middle of the central business district. When we return to Glasgow, we will definitely return to CitizenM. What a fantastic place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland