We stayed just one night here before leaving for london.
The room was quite compact but the mod cons and fancy lighting made up for that
Everythg is controlled by the remote control
Loved that you can change the colour of the lights in the shower cubicle.
The bar staff are great! Enjoy various cocktails freshly made in the bar.
Was nice to stay here to try out all the fancy bits in the room, would recommend that just for the effect people try it once
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland