We stayed at the Hotel in September as I had an appt early in the morning at Stobhill Hospital. Check in was very swift at the Self check-in desk. There was someone on hand if you need help. We arrived at our room and it was very nive and Modern. A massive big bed and a great walk-in shower/toilet capsule. You had the abilty to change the lighting in your room to reflect your mood. The Tv had loads of choice of programmes and free films ;-)
We had a drink in the bar which was really nice and seating area was very comfy aswell. We didn't have the breakfast but it looked like a good set up with it.
We will defo stay here again when we are in Glasgow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland