The room is small but oh so comfortable. I stayed here for 2 nights whilst attending a conference. The bed was large but still cosy with a blackout blind for a good night's sleep. You have a remote which controls the temperature/does the tv (they have free movies)/does the lights (incl. mood lighting). The shower is good too. Free wifi. Quiet as well although it was mid-week so can't judge re w/e.
Staff are super friendly. I can't comment on food as I ate all my meals out.
For only £15 I was able to get late check out until 3pm (option offered on arrival).
I would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland