my boyfriend recently booked this for my birthday. When we got there there was a problem with the card, all the banks were shut and it was hotel policy not to take cash. However the manager used his discretion and took cash as he saw how let down i looked. The ambassadors and manager were outstanding. The hotel is cool and funky and as it was my birthday i had a complimentary or two cocktails. The room are spot on, very trendy and ideal for some romance.The zip on my outfit burst and i didnt have another thing to wear, my boyfriend contected reception who sent up a sewing kit. The cocktail bar was busy until the early hours as people from the public are allowed to come in, but it is a very nice kind of person, certainly no trouble. i had a sore head from hell the next morning but i slept great and cannot wait until my next visit! Thanks Citizen M manager (you know who you are)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland