citizenM Glasgow
ABode Glasgow(Glasgow)
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
5,615 results
All reviewscitizen mmood lightingfree moviesremote controlmood padfunky hotelhigh techwall to wallrooms are smalltouch screenself servicerain showerhuge bedfrosted glasscity viewhanging spaceamazing hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2013

stayed here for one night at start of december with my partner-room only deal on laterooms.perfect location for city centre,has reduced parking fee deal with buchanan galleries.very modern design,comfortable small room, but huge bed,blackout blinds&soundproofed so excellent sleep quality.every room is the same-a double so not suitable for families nor elderly or disabled as bed goes from wall to wall.staff extremely friendly&helpful,room was immaculate.shower/toilet pod looked great with the mood lighting but not great privacy so if a bit shy maybe not for you!bar open till 2am,food bit overpriced.would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We stayed for my boyfriends birthday on 13th December to 15th and were very pleased- from the location to the cleanliness of the place and not to mention the welcoming staff. We will definitely use this hotel again!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 16 December 2013

My wife and I, along with our two teenage daughters and my Mum and Dad stayed here over the weekend. The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly and the place is superb - very "different" in style and appearance from a typical hotel. The food is also varied and excellent. We will go back and we will also stay at other CitizenM hotels elsewhere, based on this experience.

Room Tip: Request a "quiet room" which are at the back of the hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

And unfortunately I don't like marmite or this hotel. The room feels like a shipping container with fancy lights. Am sure it would suit a younger audience than myself. I prefer not to have to clamber out of bed. Not for me in afraid.....It's a choice thing I guess..

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Clair C
Reviewed 15 December 2013

you really can't beat citizen m hotels deliver everything you want , lounge area really comfortable , beds are sooooo comfy, and love the rain shower , great shower gel, and fluffy clean towels got for 79 quid bargain

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo