Does what it needs to. Very modern decor. Good location close to city centre. Def suitable for business trips or quick stays. Rooms are quirky. As small as can be. The width of the bed and that's it. They have a bizarre coloured light in the shower. Bed is comfy and shower is very powerful ! However it is see through. If you're there with a friend and not a partner might not be so good! I turned the fluorescent coloured lights off as they were giving me a sore head. But I could see that some ppl would like it. This was my second visit to citizen m. I chose it because of price and location and honestly as I said before it does what it needs to. The tv has a lot of free movies which was nice. The bed comes unmade. you have to check yourself in. So you don't really interact with any staff/ experience customer service. It's something different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland