Having just spent 3 nights here with my partner ,including Hogmanay. This was a fantastic place you can keep the rest of your boring all looking the same hotels... From check in to check out there are staff to look after you ,always with a smile on there faces and a little chat as well. The décor is fab ,with the high fancy chairs to the man having a rest on top of the entrance door roof lol .The one small thing I didn't like was the narrowness of the room we were 1st put into but thanks to Max we were sorted out as my partner feels claustrophobia. The mood lighting controlled lights along with a hugh bed and wall mounted tv were great however. Breakfast was really good for choice also. All in all a great pace that we would go back to great design great feel but more importantly staff that really care and know how to be with customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland