this is perhaps one of the best places i have even stayed in. it really is comfortable (a super sized king size bed) and cosy (luxury duvet and pillows), funky (well designed, attention to detail, nicely decorated), very clean (immaculate rooms), high technology (free wi-fi throughout, free on demand television), all gizmos for technology dependant person, very pleasant shower, enough space for clothes (remember, this is only a short-stay place), functional areas on each room for ironing clothes.
the bar/restaurant is superb, with a lot of choice of healthy and not so healthy food, fresh coffee, freshly made juices, freshly baked patisserie, and in general plenty of space to either work or socialise.
most of it is self-service, which may not work with those who want to be pampered, but having said that, the staff are as accommodating as one could possibly imagine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland