What a fantastic hotel to finish my birthday with my partner! It looks lovely inside - good ideas for decoration, quite futuristic, the service was flawless, all the staff was incredibly friendly, there are many options for check-in and check-out, very easy, and the rooms, oh the rooms!...
Little rooms but so well planed, with the bed built in the wall, touching 3 of the walls, which was different and nice; every single thing in the room under your control through the tablet that is given - temperature, tv and movies, radio, lights and moods, we could choose the colour we wanted the room to be, which made the room look so amazing. The halls look very nice, too!
And the icing on the cake: great location.
Can`t say anything about the breakfast as we didn`t have any this time, but the hotel was amazing, I definitely recommend it to anyone, from couples to groups of friends to business people, certainly a great choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland