5,937 results
All reviewscitizen mmood lightingfree moviesremote controlmood padfunky hotelwall to wallhigh techrooms are smalltouch screenself servicehuge bedrain showerfrosted glasscity viewstorage spaceamazing hotel
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel with my boyfriend and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. However there were a few let downs. There was no coffee making facilities in the room (although there is a 24 hours cafe, no one wants to wonder through the hotel in their onesie at 7am in the morning!) and we found the room rather cold at night! But The tv was fab and the bed and pillows were dreamy!! We would definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommended it to any youngsters/couples looking for a weekend away!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank EllenHosk
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Had a lovely valentines stay here, hotel was fab and every member of staff we dealt with was super helpful. Loved the room with all the gadgets and a view to die for. Will definitely be back and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank JFraser632
Reviewed 15 February 2014

It's between average and very good, staff are really excellent, public areas and amenities are great, really stylish. Where I have difficulty is with the room design, I know others rate this very highly and it is stylishish.. The rooms are small and crammed in for maximum numbers, I didn't like the bed design and layout of the room, for two people there's nowhere to sit comfortably in the room (public areas as stated previously are great, sometimes you want to relax in comfort, in private though). The shower pod and changeable lights, can take it or leave it to be honest. The room remote, not a tablet in our room a glorified old style remote, yes it does quite a bit, nothing like the tablet controls in Starwood hotels (I know a very different scale) though.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IanH42
Reviewed 14 February 2014

My partner and myself stayed in this hotel on Tuesday 11th February for 1 night as this was a Christmas present from his sister and brother in law. The hotel was very modern and clean with very helpful staff from check in to check out and bar/breakfast. While the room was comfortable, I missed not being able to make a tea or coffee on arrival or in the morning. I also felt uncomfortable with no lock on the toilet door even although I was with my partner. We did have a lot of fun with the remote control changing the colour of the lights from the bed once I worked out how to use it. Unfortunately we could not get the alarm to work for were unable to hear if it did ring with sheep noise or elephant noise. Breakfast was full cooked but would have preferred proper table and chairs to sit at. Wasn't sure about being only able to get in and out bed on the one side. We liked the closeness of hotel to shops, restaurants and pubs.

Room Tip: We were on 4th floor but have heard that some of the lower rooms if the blinds are not closed people on top floor of buses can see in.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gail1963_30
Reviewed 13 February 2014

From the moment you walk in, you know it's going to be different.
The rooms are small, but have everything you could want - EXCEPT a kettle. apparently it's on the website, but I didnt look.
All the room controls are accessible from a 'tablet', including a choice of loads of films.
All the staff are really friendly and it seems to breed a more relaxed atmosphere from other hotels this size.
The 'canteen' style restaurant/bar works well, and the bar staff were Great, Stephen has been trained by the hotel on the Malt they sell, and really helpful

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo