After a very long day of traveling I arrived at the citizen m hotel. As it was my first time, a very helpful and friendly member of staff talked me through how to check in and explained everything I needed to know about my stay. The room was just as I imagined but better, so comfortable and has everything you need. I managed to enjoy a much needed sleep and a long lie with the late check out. When checking out another great member of staff helped me out. The two girls did tell me their names but I unfortunately have forgotten. I left very happy and will look for any opportunity to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland