5,937 results
All reviewscitizen mmood lightingfree moviesremote controlmood padfunky hotelwall to wallhigh techrooms are smalltouch screenself servicehuge bedrain showerfrosted glasscity viewstorage spaceamazing hotel
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Fantastic Hotel. Rooms were very modern and clean with a number of cool features. Been here now with both business and pleasure and its a pleasure every time. Room service would be nice but I know this is not always plausible.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dommcneary
Reviewed 18 February 2014

After a very long day of traveling I arrived at the citizen m hotel. As it was my first time, a very helpful and friendly member of staff talked me through how to check in and explained everything I needed to know about my stay. The room was just as I imagined but better, so comfortable and has everything you need. I managed to enjoy a much needed sleep and a long lie with the late check out. When checking out another great member of staff helped me out. The two girls did tell me their names but I unfortunately have forgotten. I left very happy and will look for any opportunity to return.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Citizen M provides great little rooms with lots of luxury. The beds, showers and technology are all top of the line and combined with a great location, it is hard to have a bad stay. The conceptual messages that greet you at every turn are quite cringy and there is no parking or gym, but these are not what you book this place for. You book it for a quick luxury stay as a minimal traveler.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Adsharrison
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel with my boyfriend and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. However there were a few let downs. There was no coffee making facilities in the room (although there is a 24 hours cafe, no one wants to wonder through the hotel in their onesie at 7am in the morning!) and we found the room rather cold at night! But The tv was fab and the bed and pillows were dreamy!! We would definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommended it to any youngsters/couples looking for a weekend away!

2  Thank EllenHosk
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Had a lovely valentines stay here, hotel was fab and every member of staff we dealt with was super helpful. Loved the room with all the gadgets and a view to die for. Will definitely be back and would highly recommend.

1  Thank JFraser632