5,937 results
All reviewscitizen mmood lightingfree moviesremote controlmood padfunky hotelwall to wallhigh techrooms are smalltouch screenself servicehuge bedrain showerfrosted glasscity viewstorage spaceamazing hotel
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Visited the CitizenM with my boyfriend on the 17-20th of February. The hotel is very stylish and modern, staff very very helpful and friendly and couldn't be more accommodating to their customers. We found the hotel room very very small compared to other places in Glasgow that we have stayed. There is no kettle in the room which is really disappointing and no bath which is a shame however the shower has a waterfall bit in it which is so powerful and amazing! The mood pad Is quite cool because you can change the colour of the shower. The bed is large in the hotel! The tv is very good and there is about 80 new ish films that you can watch for free which was fab!!! The breakfast was very nice, lots of choice of continental breakfasts and good quality product used! The only downside is they did not do any skimmed milk only semi-skimmed and whole milk but not a big problem :-)I would come back here again because apart from the room being small everything else was good.
Thanks very much :-)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EllGlen
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Have to got say this hotel completely exceeded my expectations. It's so unique and has loads of extras FOC, like movies, wifi and not to mention the funky mood pad!!! The perfect city hotel that looks expensive but is very affordable. Will def recommend to friends and family

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Well what can I say? this hotel is one of my wee favourites for evening drink and staying over night. It is relaxing with PCs you can use. Staff are so friendly and accommodating it really makes the visit. Cocktails are worth a try as they are lovely and well presented. The rooms are funky and fun to be in. Not a lot of room but you have everything you need - minimal. Love, love the mood pad and movie channels. Great ideas within this hotel making your visit memorable. I have recommended so many people to visit and they are not disappointed. Go on try it!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Fantastic Hotel. Rooms were very modern and clean with a number of cool features. Been here now with both business and pleasure and its a pleasure every time. Room service would be nice but I know this is not always plausible.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dommcneary
Reviewed 18 February 2014

After a very long day of traveling I arrived at the citizen m hotel. As it was my first time, a very helpful and friendly member of staff talked me through how to check in and explained everything I needed to know about my stay. The room was just as I imagined but better, so comfortable and has everything you need. I managed to enjoy a much needed sleep and a long lie with the late check out. When checking out another great member of staff helped me out. The two girls did tell me their names but I unfortunately have forgotten. I left very happy and will look for any opportunity to return.

• Stayed: February 2014